Must submit three proofs, one from each of the groups listed below.
All Proofs must be current originals (issued within the last 2 months) imprinted with the name and current Berkeley residential address of the parent/legal guardian. A student can have only one residency for purposes of establishing residency and must be living in Berkeley when submitting forms.
Only personal accounts will be accepted. No care of, DBA or Business accounts.
Submit one of the following. Must provide all pages.
- Rental property contract or lease, and proof of payment dated within 45 days
- Renter or homeowner insurance policy for the current year (no bill, declarations or policy page only)
- Current property tax statement
- Property deed dated within the last 12 months
Group B: Utility bill
Submit one of the following. Must provide entire bill.
- Landline phone (non-cellular)
Submit one of the following. Must provide all pages, cannot be bill.
- Current bank statement (checking or savings only)
- Action letter from Alameda County Social Services Department
- Recent paycheck stub or letter from employer on official company letterhead
- Both valid automobile registration and valid automobile insurance
- Voter notification or ballot for the most recent past or upcoming election